3.11.2005

Two Days of Travelling Later

Well, I'm finally here; Here being Belfast. Tried to leave on Tuesday night but the weather was not cooperating. Sat on a plane for 4 hours before the airport was closed entirely. Then waited for another hour for a bus to bring me to a hotel and eventually 'round 2 am got myself a room for the night...next day my mom saved me by bringing clothes and food and the like (as my luggage was still on the plane.) Spent another 5 hours at the airport before finally becoming airborne and across the ocean. Yesterday i was absolutely, obscenely tired. Those red-eye flights just kill me...but this morning I'm feeling a bit more like myself. Will miracles never cease, the sun actually just came out...well, I'm off to go to Tom's favorite sandwich shop. Talk soon.

D.

No comments: