5.09.2007

It seemed like a good idea at the time...



Life has gotten ridiculously busy as of late. The softball season has started. Work has been mental and I've been spending my weekends everywhere but in my house. For now, here's a few wedding weekend photos to keep things ticking over... Went to a black-tie wedding a few weeks ago and snapped everyone in their monkey suit best. As seems to happen after a few drinks, we were all a bit giddy and decided that we should all do our best impressions of mafia bosses and trophy wives. Good thing I had a camera to kodak the moment. ;)

I've decided to give flickr the boot since they have been bought by Yahoo and are hiding half my photos in an effort to make me pay them to host my images so here's the trial run of my new photo hosting peeps, picasa. Click on the pic and see if they're any good.

Cheers.

No comments: