11.29.2005

Crisis is opportunity right? right?!!!!

Lest you think that I am about to slit my wrists...let me just reassure you that my bad mood is not actually going to kill me. Still, my break from Dublinia and subsequent rocky return has me t(h)inking about alot of things. And I have realized my fair friends, that some changes need to be made, and soon. You have all been telling me this for months...and yes, you were all right. I made some bad decisions when I first moved here but I refused to trust my own judgement in my quest for a settled life and routine.

Thank god for Tommy who has been sweet as pie and came home tonight with sushi and bagels and christmas lights for our soon-to-be christmas tree. (These are in fact, a few of my favorite things. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens just don't compare... but a few Xanex might have been nice.) What a love. He does know how to cheer a girl up.

No comments: